What ingredients do I need?
½ cup potato starch
250 grams kosher for Passover margarine (or butter for dairy recipe not to be eaten in meaty meal)
1 bar Bittersweet chocolate (or milk chocolate for dairy recipe)
1 cup sugar or brown sugar
1 handful walnuts
1 handful hazelnuts
How do I prepare it?
1. Preheat your oven to 180c or 350-360f
2. Break eggs into large bowl and add sugar
3. Melt chocolate and margarine together and add gradually to eggs and sugar bowl
4. Mix all the ingredients together throwing nuts on top, continue mixing
5. Cover pan with baking paper and pour your mixture in.
6. Bake for ½ hour or until middle of the cake stiffens