This is some of their findings about Israelis:
* 90% of Israelis Use Their Smartphones 7.4 Hours a Day
* 84% of Israel spend about 4.5 hours on their laptops
* 53% uses tablets two hours a day.
* 91% are sure that digital services will become widespread and available in more areas which will require more advanced security, speed and ease of payments.
* 65% said they would be willing to make payments through a smartphone, 24% through a tablet, 14% through a smartwatch.
* To make payments, 33% would rather have biometric identification through a fingerprint , 31% preferred a number code (PIN), 29% preferred a code they received by SMS, and 6% by taking a “selfie” picture. Nevertheless, only 9% of Israelis use a biometric identification when making payments.
Most of those interviewed in the poll said they would prefer a smartphone to make payments over credit cards.